- Case IH
- Farm King
- Apache Sprayers by ET
- Shelbourne Reynolds
- Rankin Equipment
- J.E. Love Co.
- Product Lines
- Our Inventory
- Online Parts
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
112 S Division St.
Odessa, WA 99159
36959 Road J NE
Coulee City, WA 99115
1102 West 1st Ave.
Ritzville, WA 99169
Farm King Series II Model 528
Double tap to zoom
Rotary Cutter Series II Model 528
These rotary cutters, available in two series, easily clear heavy weeds and thick rough and require minimal maintenance. Series I, with a 3-point hitch, is available in 48" or 60" widths. Series II is available in widths of 60", 72" and 84". Two available options include a trailing kit with hydraulic lift or a 3-point hitch.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- The power take-off (PTO) shaft on the Series II 60" includes a shear pin to protect the gearbox in the event of an unforeseen obstacle.
- 3-point hitch models include a single solid rubber or laminated trailing wheel.
- The access panel on the deck makes it easy to replace the blades.
- The 72" and 84" rotary cutters are equipped with a slip clutch to prevent gearbox damage.
- An optional chain kit minimizes the possibility of flying debris.
A 24" stump-jumper is mounted above the blades to the gearbox. Standard on Series II, the stump-jumper allows the blade assembly to glide over uneven terrain.
|Cutting height||2" - 12"|
|Blade tip speed||16,371 ft/min|
|Spring steel blades||1/2" x 3" heat treated|
|Deck material||11 gauge|
|Gearbox||Closed (540 RPM)|
|Gearbox rating||60 hp|
|Tractor engine requirements||30 hp min|
|PTO shaft||Slip clutch|
|3-point hitch||Category I|
|Tire - 3-point||16" solid rubber|
|Tire / wheels - trailing||Solid rubber or 15" rim|
|Weight - 3-point||680 lb|
|Weight - trailing||686 lb|
© 2017 - 2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.