Transporting with ease
Whether moving from the third fairway to the tenth, or from one side of the city to the other, the Triplex Finishing Mower is designed to be transported with ease. A cast clevis hitch is standard and a 2-5/16" ball hitch is optional for road transport. The 5-position hitch adjustment makes it easy to move, regardless of the hitch height of the tow vehicle. The decks are lifted into position by hydraulic cylinders and are automatically locked in place for transport. Upon arrival at the destination, the decks are unlocked right from the tractor seat using a cable, or can be released using the optional hydraulic system. Either way, it makes moving to a new location easy.
Wheels and hubs
The model 750 has four wheels on each of the three decks. Models 650 and 550 have four wheels on the wing decks and two on the center deck. The 450 has three wheels on the wing decks and two on the center deck. Each wheel yoke assembly includes a cutting height adjustment on the 1-1/4" wheel yoke shaft. Tapered roller bearings in the wheel hubs ensure long-term reliability without needing frequent lubrication.
• One of the highest measured tip speeds in the industry creates powerful suction for a clean cut
• Slide adjustment on the gearbox for easy belt tensioning
• Blade overlap of 1-5/8" to 2-5/8" minimizes stripping
• Standard pneumatic tires with puncture proof sealant
• Hard surface cutting edges are standard on all models