- Case IH
- Farm King
- Apache Sprayers by ET
- Shelbourne Reynolds
- Rankin Equipment
- J.E. Love Co.
- Product Lines
- Our Inventory
- Online Parts
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
112 S Division St.
Odessa, WA 99159
36959 Road J NE
Coulee City, WA 99115
1102 West 1st Ave.
Ritzville, WA 99169
Farm King 7232WS
Double tap to zoom
Rotary Sweep Skid Steer Mount 7232WS
Easily adapt the Allied rotary sweep to either a 3-pt mounted hitch or skid steer configuration. The rotary sweep is available in widths of 5, 6 and 7 feet. Each sweep is constructed using poly or a combination of poly and wire bristles. The poly only bristles are used on softer surfaces such as airport runways. The poly and wire combination bristles help prolong the average life of the sweep and is used on surfaces such as driveways, roadways and parking lots.
A manual or hydraulic broom adjustment allows the sweep to be rotated up to 30 degrees either left or right. The Allied rotary sweep comes standard with height adjustment chains to ensure an even amount of pressure is being applied to the ground at all times. Standard equipment also includes four parking stands.
Easily adapt the Allied rotary sweep to either a 3-pt mounted hitch or skid steer configuration. The rotary sweep is available in widths of 5, 6 and 7 feet. Each sweep is constructed using poly or a combination of poly and wire bristles. The poly only bristles are used on softer surfaces such as airport runways. The po... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Top quality rotary brooms for use by contractors, municipalities, institutions and farmers
- Remove dirt, sand, gravel and trash from construction entrances, parking lots, bridges, driveways and sidewalks
- Remove thatch and prepare turf for the growing season
- Clean snow or leaves from streets, driveways and building entrances
- Excellent for general clean up before sealing or repairing pavement
Skid Steer Models
- Hydraulically driven skid steer models in 5-ft., 6-ft., & 7-ft. widths with 32” diameter brushes.
- Variable flow control valve for optimum broom speed
- Step-through mount design for easy in/out of skid steer cab
- Broom angles 30° right or left
|Width at 30° angle||64"|
|Mounting system||Skid steer|
|Brush material||Poly / Wire|
|Hydraulic motor rating||16 GPM|
© 2017 - 2023 Site by EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.