The Optimum Balance of Power, Size, and Versatility.
Optum series tractors are designed to meet the customer needs for dimensions, power, comfort, hydraulic capacity, and weight. With this flexibility the Optum tractor delivers on everything from haulage and roading applications to tillage, planting and seeding, and hay and forage operations.
Proven Engine Performance
The proven 6.7L engines are built to produce power for the toughest field conditions. Reinforced material can handle anything the Optum will put this engine through.
- When specific conditions are met, the engine will idle at a lower speed to conserve fuel
- Industry-Leading SCR-Only Efficient Power Technology Proven, simple, single system solution to meet emissions standards without compromising fuel efficiency
Reliable CVXDrive Transmission
The CVXDrive is a reliable transmission for infinite ground speed control that delivers the power to the ground in field and road applications, while allowing for maximum fuel efficiency by managing the engine RPM and transmission speed. The CVXDrive transmission features:
- Four forward ranges and two reverse ranges
- Double clutch technology for smooth and efficient operation
- Automatic mode saves fuel and allows the operator to focus on other tasks
- Automatic range shift maximizes mechanical efficiency
- Active stop feature allows for ease of starting and stopping tractor, especially on inclines
- Built-in creeper speeds
Comfort With A Purpose
The SurroundVision Cab has 85 cubic feet of space with 63.2 square feet of glass for all around visibility. Adding to the comfort of the cab is the MultiControl armrest and handle with all the major functions at the operator’s fingertips, allowing more productivity. Best-in-class seat options provide the ultimate operator comfort.
Cab Suspension: Included in base equipment, cab suspension provides the operator with a more comfortable ride, reducing fatigue and stress, especially when paired with a suspended front axle.
LED Lighting: The Optum tractor offers 8 (standard), 12 or 14 high-power LED lighting packages to meet the lighting needs and operator preferences. LED lights provide greater intensity over a longer life compared with halogen lights.
Deluxe Seat Option:
- The deluxe seat features a low frequency suspension and a dynamic dampening system with automatic shock absorbers to avoid bottoming out the seat.
- The backrest extension will swivel with the operator for added comfort.
- The seats come in fabric and leather option, with the leather option offering a heated and passively ventilated seat.
Active Leather Seat Option:
- The active leather seat combines active suspension, dynamic dampening system and active air pressure to make adjustments automatically for in-field operation or roading.
- An accelerometer senses seat motions to better hold the driver in an absolute position for a more comfortable ride.
- The new active leather seat has a backrest that is adjustable up and down and offers a heated and active ventilated seat.
PTO, Hydraulics & Hitches
4-Speed Rear PTO: Optum tractors are equipped with an in-cab, electronically shiftable 4-speed rear PTO. The four PTO speeds include 540, 540E, 1000, 1000E for maximum productivity, versatility and efficiency. The economy PTO speeds are fuel saving features for maintaining PTO speed at a lower engine speed
2-Speed Front PTO: Optum tractors have an option for an in-cab, electronically shiftable 2-speed front PTO. The front PTO option includes 1000/1000E for fuel saving, helping customers use less fuel per acre
Optum tractors offer large hydraulic pump options for performance at lower engine RPMs, designed to help operators save fuel.
- Options include, 4 (standard) or 5 (optional) electronic remote valves with one optional power beyond couplers
- Maximum flow at the remotes: 43.6 gpm (165 L/min) or optional 58 gpm (220 L/min) PFC hydraulic pump
- Maximum flow available at 1 remote: 37 gpm (140 L/min)
- Several rear hitch options offer the flexibility to meet the needs of many demanding three-point hitch applications
- The rear 3-point hitch has a lift capacity of 19,180 lbs (8,700 kg)
- Front hitch options allow solutions for triple mowers and other implements to be mounted to the front of the tractor to cover more acres per hour
- The front hitch has a lift capacity of 9,700 lbs (4,400 kg)
Axles & Tires
Axle Design That Keeps Power to the Ground
- Standard class 4.75 suspended front axle provides a better ride and improves productivity with better traction, allowing more acres to be covered in a work day
- Durable and reliable outboard planetary design keeps power to the ground and delivers a high carrying capacity for added performance
- Can be fitted with front duel wheels for additional traction and flotation
- Three-bar axle configurations allow for several choices in wheel spacing for flexibility between crop types.
- Dual rear wheels are available for additional traction and flotation.
ADVANCED FARMING SYSTEMS (AFS)
Integrated Precision Farming Technology
ISOBUS Class 3 Compatibility
Allows the Optum tractor and a Model Year 2016 LB4 series large square baler to work together. Feedrate Control allows the baler to control specific tractor functions. If the tractor accepts the command, it will activate the requested function. These specific functions include:
- Ground speed when in forward position
- Electrohydraulic remote valves, oil flow and hydraulic valves
- Rear hitch position
- AFS AccuGuide™ is an easy-to-use auto-guidance system that eliminates the need to steer in the open field.
- Maintain straight, repeatable rows, reducing skips and overlaps and eliminating the guesswork from row spacing.
- Decrease compaction, setting you up for higher yields.
- You can choose the level of accuracy, from 1 foot to sub-inch.
AFS Pro 700 Display
Included in standard equipment, a single, customizable, intuitive, easy-to-read display is used to control and monitor key functions and track important information. With the AFS Pro 700 display, you benefit from:
- Added capabilities with minimal complexity.
- Readability in daylight that adjusts for night visibility.
- One of the largest screens in the industry in a lighter, thinner package, with more computing power than the predecessor.
MAINTENANCE & UPTIME
Keeping You Running Day After Day
Case IH Optum series tractors feature easy maintenance access points and long scheduled maintenance intervals.
Regular maintenance points are accessible without removing shields. The hood opens without tools. Radiators and coolers fold out for quick, easy cleaning. A wide filler opening makes ground-level fueling easy.
A 600-hour oil-change interval and low-maintenance fuel system reduce downtime and maximize uptime. Large fuel tanks keep you rolling.