Tackle Primary and Secondary Tillage With One Tool
Case IH Speed-Tiller 465/475 are high-speed tillage tools that dig like a disk and finish like a finisher — maximizing the agronomic quality of the seedbed from surface to floor, fall or spring. Featuring indexed, independently mounted blades, these high-speed disks are available in either rigid mounted or trailing configurations to meet the unique demands of each operation.
Boost Seedbed Quality From Floor to Surface
Agronomic performance sets the Speed-Tiller 465/475 high-speed disks apart from the rest. All Case IH tillage tool designs are tested and proven to maintain or improve the agronomic performance of your fields. While competitive units till fields to look smooth on the surface, the Case IH Speed-Tiller is the only high-speed disk on the market that creates a smoother, more level seedbed floor and a finish that fits your fields.
- Smooth seedbed floor contributes to consistent, accurate seed placement and uninhibited root development
- Unmatched agronomic performance maximizes weed control and water penetration for healthier soil
LEVELING & DEPTH CONTROL
A True Dual-Season Tool
The Speed-Tiller digs like a disk and finishes like a finisher for flexibility no matter the season. In fall, run deeper — from 3 to 6 inches — to manage crop residue, control weeds and destroy root balls. In spring, run at shallower depths to create an ideal seedbed finish.
- Exclusive constant-level hitch delivers deep penetration, consistent disk depth and residue management
- Puts usable weight on the blades to run deeper or transitions to roller wheel to optimize tool finish
- Wing down pressure provides consistent penetration and disk depth across the entire width to assure a high-efficiency seedbed
Three conditioner attachment options provide the finish that fits each field:
- 16.5- and 19-inch diameter with 1.2-inch rifled round bar Crumbler roller
- 22-inch-diameter heavy-duty steel spring conditioner
- 21-inch-diameter rubber roller with mud scrapers
Designed to Work Your Entire Soil Profile
- Laterally adjustable, indexed, independently mounted blades eliminate compacted valleys and humps where blades run below the soil surface
- Ability to move more soil than traditional high-speed compact disks
- Unique blade position and design reduces plugging in wet soil conditions with high volumes of trash
- Rubber-torsioned disk arms, paired with the powerful leveling roller, effectively incorporate stubble into the soil
Productivity at Your Speed
The Speed-Tiller high-speed disk is designed for superior agronomic performance at your speed, in your conditions. Reach high speeds with more robust disk mounts, arms and bearings, and a rugged frame built to withstand some of the world’s harshest soil conditions.
- 1.25-inch-(32 mm) thick disk arms are the heaviest and strongest on the market, and nearly double the thickness of competitive units
- 5-bolt heavy duty disk bearings and hubs use unitized double taper roller bearings and a 7-lip cartridge seal for superior ruggedness and reliability
- Heavy-duty disk arm mount rubber torsions provide the needed down pressure to penetrate the hardest conditions with the needed protection in rocky soil conditions
- Hydraulically positioned conditioner roller allows the operator to lift the conditioner roller in muddy conditions