The first model to join the family of 2000 series Early Riser planters, the 2150 Early Riser front-fold planter features a streamlined design for easy operation. Tool-free crop changes and adjustments keep you in the field, while a rugged build makes it a perfect fit to provide efficiency and accuracy in a variety of conditions.
- Liquid fertilizer system delivers accurate application at a broad speed range.
- A 2x2 frame-mounted liquid fertilizer placement option, exclusive to the 2150 Early Riser planter, allows for fertilizer to be placed 2 inches over from the seed with adjustable depth up to 4 inches.
- Precise application with row-by-row overlap control.
- Optimize application with in-cab controls available through your AFS Pro 700 or AFS Pro 1200 display
- High-clearance frame and increased row unit vertical travel accommodates rapid terrain changes without sacrificing accurate seed placement.
- Residue managers have more room to work and more relief — and reduced likelihood of damage — for stubborn obstacles like rocks.
- To help row units remain in position and ready to respond to changing terrain, the optional wing downforce control provides additional vertical stability to the toolbar wings.
- Heavy-duty design and components provide excellent row unit stability to follow ground contours, including on hillsides and around curves.
- In-cab AFS Pro 700 or AFS Pro 1200 display controls allow you to conveniently tailor settings on the go as field conditions dictate.
- Front-fold frame design for narrow transport from field to field.
- Easy-to-use, on-screen, folding-and-unfolding process with step-by-step instructions.
- Simple to raise and lower rear platform even when folded for tendering and servicing.