The 2140 Early Riser planter is two planters in one efficient machine. Six configurations feature ultranarrow-row-spacing options, and four configurations easily convert split-rows between even and odd rows and from corn to soybeans. Designed to easily transition from an operational width of up to 44 feet to a transport width of 13.5 feet, the 2140 Early Riser planter delivers excellent ground clearance for unmatched terrain flexibility so you can easily move from field to field and navigate tight field entrances.
- Factory-integrated Case IH and Precision Planting technology for exceptional accuracy.
- Bulk-fill seed feeding system with two 40-bushel tanks for reliable seed delivery, no matter the seed population.
- Fast and easy conversion from corn to soybeans with no tools required and hydraulic lift on split rows.
- Active wing wheels for improved weight distribution, flotation and stability.
- Rugged row unit and heavy-duty components for maximum durability.
- Wing downforce for optimal ground contact in tough conditions.
- In-furrow liquid fertilizer saves extra passes in the field and allows you to precisely manage nutrients.
- Liquid fertilizer options with 400-gallon capacity and in-furrow plumbing.
- Track option for improved flotation.
- 40 gpm planter mounted PTO pump